My Town: Bottoms up! Kent District Library serving a second round of KD aLe | Arts & Culture
KENT COUNTY, Mich.—Kent District Library is ordering a second round of its popular series for beer lovers.
KD aLe will return Monday, Dec. 8 with a home brewing workshop by Edward Long from Siciliano’s Market. Long will outline the basics of brewing during his visit to the Sand Lake/Nelson Township branch. The home brewing workshop schedule is as follows:
- Monday, Dec. 8 at 6:30 p.m. – Sand Lake/Nelson Township branch
- Thursday, Jan. 15 at 6 p.m. – Byron Township branch
- Tuesday, Jan. 20 at 6 p.m. – Caledonia Township branch
- Thursday, Jan. 22 at 6 p.m. – East Grand Rapids branch
- Tuesday, Jan. 27 at 6:30 p.m. — Tyrone Township branch
- Wednesday, Feb. 11 at 6 p.m. – Wyoming branch
- Thursday, Feb. 19 at 6:30 p.m. – Comstock Park branch
This second round of KD aLe will also feature beer sampling with Great American Brew Trail’s Amy Sherman and Pauly’s brew guru Stacey Faba, as well as tours of Rockford Brewing Company, Schmohz Brewery and Osgood Brewing. KD aLe will wrap up with a party and beer release at Gravel Bottom Brewery on Feb. 25. For additional information, visit the Kent District Library website.