Whitecaps looking for menu ideas for 2012 | News
COMSTOCK PARK, Mich. (WZZM) - It is the middle of winter, so it is time to once again start thinking about what you want to eat at the ballpark this summer.
The West Michigan Whitecaps are soliciting ideas again for new food items to be served at Fifth Third Ballpark for the 2012 season. Starting today, you can submit your ideas at the Whitecaps facebook page or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . Submissions should include a description and photo if possible.
The food idea submissions will be whittled down to approximately 10 finalists, and starting February 21 fans will be able to vote for their choice for the new 2012 concessions item. Voting will take place on the Whitecaps website, www.whitecapsbaseball.com , and will end March 5.
This is the third year that the team has solicited ideas from the public. Last year, the fans voted on and approved the healthy dish - Chicks with Sticks - which was celery and carrot sticks with hummus.
The Whitecaps open the 2012 home season on Monday, April 9 against the Bowling Green Hot Rods at 6 pm.
Upcoming Events near Comstock Park - Alpine Township
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town: Board to address ballpark water upgrade proposal following fire
- My Town: Date set for Art Van Sports Complex grand opening
- Burglars lock up after stealing cigarettes
- 2 hospitalized following 131 crash near Post Drive
- Sun Title Launches EZ-Read Title CommitmentTM for Property Owners, Realtors® and Lenders