GRAND RAPIDS, Mich.—The list of businesses participating in Restaurant Week Grand Rapids is out.
So far, 68 restaurants have signed up to take part in the annual event, creating specialty three-course meals for $25. Participants include:
- The Acorne Grille at Thousand Oaks Golf Club (4100 Thousand Oaks Dr. NE, My Town Plainfield/Northview)
- Amore Trattoria Italiana (5080 Alpine Avenue NW, My Town Comstock Park/Alpine Township)
- Aryana Restaurant and Bar (5700 28th Street SE, My Town Ada/Cascade)
- Bar Divani (15 Ionia Ave. SW, Ste. 130, My Town G.R. Central)
- Bistro Bella Vita (44 Grandville Ave. SW, My Town G.R. Central)
- Bistro Chloe Elan (445 Ada Drive SE, My Town Ada/Cascade)
- Bobarino’s at the B.O.B. (20 Monroe Ave. NW, My Town G.R. Central)
- Bombay Cuisine (1420 Lake Drive SE, My Town G.R. Central)
- Brann’s Steakhouse & Grille (401 Leonard St.